Helen Crilly, Counsellor West Cork – MIACP
Helen Crilly is an accredited psychologist based in West Cork. Helen believes that counselling assists us in making committed and life affirming choices. Helen will approach your life’s challenges in an empathetic manner while – at times – offering you alternative options that may help you realise a better outcome in complex decision making.
Helen Crilly holds the following Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Accredited Integrative Supervisor (MIACP):- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy; Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist.
- B.A. Hons., – Applied Social Science in Counselling.
- Member of ACI (Addiction Counsellors of Ireland)
- Diploma –Stress management; Diploma – Adult Psychology
- CISM: Professional training and 10 years experience in Critical Incident Stress Management
Helen has over 20 years of Professional Training and Experience : Whatever emotional issues you may be experiencing, She can support and help you regain a meaningful balance in your life.
Helen also offers professional counselling and psychotherapy supervision to both Individuals (one/one) and organisational groups.
Seminars: Workshops: Training:
Some of the workshops/seminars Helen has given include:- Anger Management, Respect in the Working Environment, Dignity in the Working Environment; Stress Management; Healthy Communication; Drug/Alcohol/Gambling Seminars and Training sessions to management and staff.
Contact Helen Crilly in confidence using the contact details below.